Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tickled Pink

Hi peeps. We have new Mix It Up challenge for the month of May at SugarPea Designs! You have all month to play along with us, and each week the SPD team will share some fresh inspiration with their take on the challenge.

Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!



And, here's my card inspired by the sketch:




Gotta love these piggies from This Little Piggy set. The circle was cut using Sugar Cuts Zig Zag Stitched Circle and the patterned paper is from It’s a Celebration Patterned Paper Collection. :)

I hope you'll join us and play along. Remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to SPD store!!! You can find all teh challenge details and enter your card HERE.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...so CUTE, Vera!

Bunny said...

I love this. It's so cute.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...