Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sending Hugs & Happy Thoughts

Can you have too many floral stamps? No, right? I just bought my first set from Studio Katia, called Together We Bloom, cause this set is simply calling my name. By the way, Studio Katia was also one of the sponsor for Caring Hearts Card Drive. That was where I heard about them for the first time and when I saw SSS carry their set, I was like, hey, I like their style.

So, here's my card using Together We Bloom. On this card, I only use the flowers. The sentiment is from Altenew.



Here's a close up look as I try to capture the shimmer on the flowers.




I think this is one company that I need to start follow. I am liking what I've seen from them so far. Okay, short post. :)

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

So beautiful Vera, I love these stamps as well!
And NO, you cannot have to many flower stamps! LOL

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...