Monday, February 13, 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks Day 1


Hi peeps! Welcome to Day 1 of SugarPea Designs 2017 February Product Release! We have quite a few new products coming out. Today we are introducing four new products that we think you are going to adore!

Here's my card using some of the products that being released today.



And, here's a look at today's products:
      

Now, how would you like to win the Storybook Circus stamp set? Make sure you swing by to SugarPea Designs blog & leave a comment there!

The team has come up with fun inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Leave a comment on each of our designers blogs for another entry to win! Winners will be announced next Monday, February 20th! So you have all week to comment!

See you back here tomorrow for more !!SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

you are here >> Vera Yates <-- you are here

14 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Sweet Vera! I love this and the colours are lovely. A great card!

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!!! I'm in love for your cutie card!!! Really adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Totally aadorable, Vera!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love the fun background!!

Sue D said...

Great background for this cute elephant.

Sheila H said...

Your pastel background is quite pretty. What a charming card!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

CJPillow said...

This design melts my heart. It is precious.

Andrea Shell said...

Love how the colorful elephant pops off that soft background!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your card is super cute and so colorful too! It really makes me feel cheerful!

Sue Smith said...

Oh my gosh !! Here goes my savings account again !! You always have the cutest products. I love this card. Especially the way you make the circus scene a solid color :)

Renae said...

Very cute card

Mary Holshouser said...

the muted background really makes
the elephant pop.
thanks for sharing a fun card.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...