Sunday, October 9, 2016

SugarPea Designs Caring Hearts Hop Winner

Hi peeps. Sorry, I am a day late in announcing the winner from SugarPea Designs Caring Hearts Special Release Hop. Yesterday just ran from me.

Without further delay.... here's the winner of $25 gift certificate to SugarPea Designs store:

From random comment left on Amy Kolling's blog: JEANNE JORDAN

Congratulations, Jeanne. Jeanne, please email me and I;ll get you the gc code right away. Thank you to everyone for your participation. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Jeanne.

Arianna Barbara said...


Congrats Jeanne! <3

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...