Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 3

Hi peeps and we continue to day 3 of SugarPea Designs release week. Today set is fun & definitely on trend. Introducing Pineapple Paradise & coordinating SugarCuts die.




I love SugarPea open dies design as it allows me to stamp the image first and then cut the image using the dies perfectly. What do you think of the font on the Aloha sentiment? I think it's fun and would be perfect to use for my Hawaii vacation pages.


GIVEAWAY
Would you like to win the Pineapple Paradise stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling us where you find your paradise! It's that easy! You have all week to comment! Winners during our April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24th.

As you know, our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects. And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.





24 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful design with such a simple stamp set!

Barb said...

So soft and pretty! I love how you used the twine. I may have to try that on some of my cards. Well done!

Barb said...

So soft and pretty! I love how you used the twine. I may have to try that on some of my cards. Well done!

Karen B. said...

Love your pretty layout in the card.

Shelly said...

This is awesome!!

Oliev said...

Gorgeous card!

Dana said...

Fabulous!!! Love the little hint of watercoloring!!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Super cute card! Love the "aloha" sentiment!

Mary Holshouser said...

The font is great. Wish my handwriting was
that good.
Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous card. TFS

Andrea Shell said...

Beautiful card!

Andrea Shell said...

Beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very sweet & darling; love the simplicity.

Sue D said...

Very pretty design.

Lindarub said...

Love the two pineapples together.

Brandi R said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the super clean look. Beautiful coloring....Loving those pineapples ♥

pat k said...

Beautiful card! Reminds me of my honeymoon at Paradise Island,Bahamas

pat k said...

Beautiful card! Reminds me of my honeymoon at Paradise Island,Bahamas

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! This pineapple set is stunning! Great card! I find my paradise in stamping and making cards and in spending my weekends with my boyfriend! <3

Celeste Goff said...

Stunning card Vera! I love that scripty font on the sentiment and the little extra touch of dimension and shading you added to your pineapple!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the soft, pretty shading in your pineapples! Just beautiful!
Take Care!
Michele

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Another pretty card with lots of white space. This pineapple is darling and using it will so a lot of fun. The font for those sentiments is perfect.

Lisa Lara said...

So gorgeous Vera, amazing coloring.

Heather said...

Simple, but fabulous!!! I love the pop of the blue sentiment.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...