Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Birthdays Are The Best

Hi peeps. Just want to pop in to share this mini card that I made just for fun. I have several sets that are still brand spanking new and of course, I cannot just let them sit there untouched, right?




For this card, I used Taylored Expressions Balloon Buddies stamp & dies set & their Rolling Clouds dies. I love that all the animals on this set have their tongue sticking out. It makes them look cuter & sillier in my opinion. :)

Well, short one, peeps. Hah... My mind is blank, I have no stories to tell, so that's it. ;)

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably cute card!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...