Thursday, October 29, 2015

You make Life Sweet

I love this week MFT sketch, so I made another card using the same sketch. I finally play with this cool cup dies! This dies totally make me think of Baskin Robbins Cappuccino Blast! It's one of my favorite drink and the cup looks just like this.



I used an acetate for the cup round lid to make looks like the real cup. :) This card is such a fun card to make. Well, super short post today. I have so much on my to do list!! Enjoy your Thursday, peeps.




3 comments:

Shelly said...

YUM!! Super cute card, Vera!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Another great take on the sketch! Love that cup!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Vera! Love that snowflake on the cup liner!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...