Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thank For Everything Flower Bouquet

I love the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 247 that I decided to make another card using this sketch.

This time, I am pairing the fun Fall Florals set with this pretty rose background.


After stamping the rose, I used Spectrum Noir color pencil to add tone on tone coloring to some parts of the roses to create depth and make it stand out more without overwhelming the flower bouquet on top of it.

Just when I thought of getting rid of my neon ink pad collection, I found out that I do love the neon purple because of its rich color.

So, are you playing along with this sketch challenge? You still have a few more days to enter! Cheers...




No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...