Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SPD Summertime Sweetness


Oh goodness, I don't know how hot it is on your neck of the wood, but on my side, it's been hot, hot, hot! Basically, it never a good sign when the weather forecast use the word "scorching hot" to describe the weather temp for the day.

Anyway, hot weather means more time indoors. And, while hiding indoors this past weekend, I decided to play along with SPD Summertime Sweetness challenge and made this super sweet card.




How cute is that? A happy penguin with a kiss mark on the cheek? Please join us on this fun & easy challenge and of course, there's prize involve. Check out SugarPea Designs blog for all the challenge & prize detail.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...