Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Monster

I realized that I don't do enough boy cards. On my stash there's only maybe 4-5 of them. Time to fix that, right? Lucky for me, there's several new cute sets that  will be coming out this week from Crafter's Companion.

Here's a peek into one of the set, called Freddie.


Crafter' Companion: Freddie, Spectrum Noir: BT1, BT2, BT3,
CT3, EB3, FS4, IG1, IG2, TN1, TN2

A boy in a cut monster outfit? How adorable is that? I am saving my boy cards for my nephews because when I saw this set, it totally made me think of them.

The funny thing, my puppy, Abby actually have a Halloween monster costume that look just like this costume. Hah... Not that I could make her keep it on her. When we put it on her, Eli immediately tried to pull it off her.:)

Hope you enjoy this sneak peek. There's a lot more cuteness from Crafter's Companion and I'll share another one tomorrow. Stay tune as today I have more post scheduled. See you in a bit!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...