Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bunches of Love

Yay... thank goodness it's weekend. I love weekend like I love cheesecake. :)

For today, I want to share this sweet card that I made for Crafter's Companion. I love their Bebunny collection.

Supplies: Crafter's Companion Bebunny Floral Bunches of Love, 
Spectrum Aqua: Tan, Charcoal, Begonia, Sunflower, Scarlet,
Bud Green, Aquamarine, Magenta, Yellow

This is my first time playing with Spectrum Aqua and they're a blast to play with. Love their pretty colors. I simply brush the color onto my stamping block and use that as my palette. Add a bit of water, swirl, swirl, brush the color to the image and done. Granted, I still need lots and lot of practice. I am not a watercolor master or anything like that. Not even close. But, I do enjoy the learning process. :)

Well, I have loads of task for today, so that's all for me for today. Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

So sweet! I love the soft water coloring! Beautiful job!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is so soft and pretty! Well done!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...