Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Somebunny Is Sending You Hug

** This is my 2nd post for today. For SugarPea Designs post please scroll down or click HERE. **

I am back! What can I say, I have more cuteness to share with you all. Elephant, penguin, and now bunnies, I love them all. Told you, I love cute stuff. Hah!

I love practicing no line coloring with these sweet bunnies. And, I am glad I got this clip board dies (it's from MFT Background #15).




Isn't the clip board look is so fun? Now, with it being Wednesday, you know it... we also have a new MFT sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:



And, here's a peek of my card. To see the full card please check out MFT Card Challenge Blog




Looking forward to checking out your project for this challenge!

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors you chose to use on the stamped images!

Shelly said...

Adorable!

Rubeena I. said...

so sweet <3

Kara Lynne said...

Sweet little darlings! I love that clipboard die, I haven't seen that before!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those soft bunnies on the clipboard the cutest thing every, LOVE!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...