Thursday, February 26, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 16

Happy Thursday, peeps. Today, we have new MFT color challenge. 



I have to admit, I kind of struggle with this color challenge a bit. Finally, I decided to approach it from coloring aspect, instead of from the cardstock color. And, yep, it' another card showing my love for bunnies. Seriously, Torico is fabulous at designing adorable sets.

BTW, hint... hint... Torico has designed some fabulous, super cute set for MFT March release. Stay tune and make sure you follow MFT blog and on Facebook, so you won't miss March festivities!!

Here's a peek of my card for Color Challenge 16. Simply click on the link to see the full view of the card.




That's all from me today. Tomorrow I'll be sharing some SugarPea Designs love. See you then.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Totally, cute and sweet card!

Greta said...

I love bunnies, too & this is adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just too sweet, love!

Kara Lynne said...

Aw, so sweet!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...