Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Paint Your Dreams

Many time, simplicity is the way to go. In life and in card. :)

I made this card featuring one of the sentiment from Riley & Company new release that will be available in store this Thursday.




I just love this saying. I remember my mom sent me this quote before: God gives us sleep so we can dream and He wakes us up, so we can make tour dream come true. That quote stuck in my head. I love quote that encourage us to live our life to the fullest, to go after our dream.

And, the dream catcher patterned paper is just the perfect background for this sentiment, isn't it? Love it when things work out like this.

I know many of you have been patiently waiting for the the card drive winner list. I am working on it. I should be able to post the winner list by tomorrow. Thank you for being patient as we work vigorously behind the scene to get all the cards out and everything organized. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card, and I like your mom's quote!
I am looking forward to leaning how many cards were sent, how many nursing homes received boxes, and how many smiles you think you have made. :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! And yes, the sentiment is perfect for that great patterned paper!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...