Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Riley & Company New Release Day 4

And... the fun continue with more sneak peeks from this quarter new releases from Riley & Company. This time, I am using the Check List sentiment. Hm... how many kids (or adults) do you think who would totally say this?? ;)



I am pretty good kid, so I would never get the "I'm getting coal aren't I?" Hah... Am pretty sure even my mom would agree to this. Be back tomorrow with the blog hop. And.. psst... there will also be giveaway with the hop. So, come back & join us tomorrow. Happy hump day!

2 comments:

Kara said...

cute sentiment!

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, this card is just too adorable and I love the funny little sentiment too!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...