Monday, May 5, 2014

Purple Onion Designs: Oscar & Charlotte

Happy Monday! To start this week, I am sharing my card using the latest Stacey Yacula stamps for Purple Onion Designs. This time I am using Oscar & Charlotte.
 

 
Both images looks like they should be holding something, so I fussy cut a cupcake from My Mind's Eye patterned paper for each of them. Thank goodness, the cupcake is just the perfect size, otherwise I'd have to think of something else for them to hold. Hah... Love it when things work out effortlessly.
 
Guess what?? I just realized that Oscar is supposed to be a fox. My mom thought it was a squirrel and I told her, no mom, it's a raccoon. Turned out we both wrong. Hah... Yeah, I'd have color Oscar in orange or brownish color if I had known that when I made this card. Oh well, card world is kind of fantasy world where our imagination can just go wild, right? Who says the animal has to be certain color, right?
 
And the enamel dots are still from my DIY pile. I just wish the beads comes in more colors that I'd use. Right now, the choice is limited.
 
Oh yes...., with new month, it means there's new Naughty or Nice Challenge. This month it's all about Furry Friends. Any projects with critter counts. You can check out and enter the challenge HERE (there's a prize for this month's challenge as well).
 
Have a very happy Monday!


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute, love that they both have a yummy cupcake, Jo x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love this CAS design. The border and banners are perfect.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...