Thursday, May 15, 2014

Count Your Blessings

Surprise... surprise... more watercolor card. ;) I think on many card making blog right now, you see plenty of watercolor project.  I wonder how long the trend will last. But, as of right now, I am just enjoying practicing what I learned.

For today's card, I applied what I learned from Tasnim Ahmed on day 8 of the watercolor class. What I love about this class, it makes me look at my stash of old sets and see a new way to use them. This rose is one of my favorite from Papertrey Ink.


I used three different shades of pink and purple to color the rose. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti. 

I went to the doctor yesterday to figure out what's wrong and they're running some test. I am soooo done feeling nauseous and having heartburn constantly in the past few day. Wonder how I can still make card while feeling sick? This is my therapy. I can forget how awful I am feeling when I just concentrate on creating. 

Last night, actually was a good night in the fact that I actually able to sleep. But, in the morning I open my mouth too soon. I was like oh, I am feeling great. Then a few minutes after it all came back with a vengeance. The problem is I have to keep eating  here and there to control my heartburn, but with feeling nauseous I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat & keep it down. Plain oatmeal is my best friend right now.

Anyway, I am keeping my finger cross and chugging along, hoping we can find out the culprit and fix it. That's it from me. I'll see you all later.


3 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Very beautiful card. I hope you feel better soon.

Kelly Latevola said...

Vera this card is stunning! I hope you feel better soon sweetie. *hugs*

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! And I hope you feel better soon! Hugs

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...