Thursday, April 24, 2014

Xyron & Teresa Collins

Hi all. This whole week, CardMaker blog is teaming up with Xyron & Teresa Collins and hosting a blog hop.
 
Each of us on CardMaker design team received some fun goodies from Xyron & Teresa Collins to play with. For the hop, I made an elegant thank you card that you could see on CardMaker blog. And, of course as always, when there's a hop there's fun giveaway as well. So, check it out, will you.
 
Now, since I am enjoying playing with the goodies, I made an additional project o share on my own blog. It's another thank you card and this time it's more CAS style.
 
The patterned paper come in just black and white and I changed the look by coloring the frame in blue & teal and then change the pattern a bit by stamping an image in green in between all the frame. The origami stamp is from Altenew.
 
Well, that's it from me for today. Please, visit Ain’t She Crafty and Teresa Collins to see what inspiring projects they’re sharing today! Thanks so much for stopping by here. have a blessed Thursday.

3 comments:

WhoMom said...

Wonderful card, the teal adds so much. Love the origami stamp. It would be fun to add a real origami swan and just have it folded flat. The dimension would be fab.

cghundley said...

Fun looking card
with the origami
stamp on it.
Carla from Utah

Bethany Stellpflug said...

love it! The color combo is wonderful!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...