Saturday, February 1, 2014

I {Heart} Wieners

Hi everyone. Earlier this week, I mentioned that there's a new challenge coming to town. Well, its' heereee!! Welcome  to Naughty or Nice challenges


Our very 1st challenge theme is LOVE. Now, it's up to you. You can make sweet lovey dovey card or you can make hot naughty card?;) Either way we'd love to see what you come up with. Use products from any company. No restriction there.

Here's what I made. I am a dog lover, so go with sweet image and as for the sentiment... it's up to your interpretation, right? ** wink ;)



Need more inspiration? Go check out what the other Troublemakers has created HERE. Then play along! Can't wait to see your creations! Have a great weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...