Thursday, December 19, 2013

Naughty Or Nice?

Hi everyone. It's been quiet here on my blog lately, isn't it? I've been struggling to create. My mojo decided to skip town without telling me. Like everyone else, I go through the up and down of creating. There's moment where I can create like crazy and then of course, moment where I just sit there on my desk and for the life of me, couldn't come up with anything.
 
However, I did finished my Christmas cards. Like I mentioned before, I don't normally do repeat design, but I love this one, so am repeating them, and to keep things fun, I either change the critter or the sentiment.
 
You can see the original card HERE, where I used the polar bear. Since, many of my family members are doggy people, I have to make some cards with doggies of course. Here's the first one.
 
 
The wreath was made using Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths set. The cute dog is from Sisters Stamps, Santa Hat from TSG Pugalicious and sentiment from Papertrey Ink. For extra texture, I added liquid applique on the white of the Santa's hat.


 
On this one, I used the sentiment from Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland set.

 
Bunny... gah... I love bunny. I guess because I was born on rabbit year, bunny has special place in my heart. Hm... who am I kidding. LOL, I love animals in general. This cute bunny is Buttercup from Purple Onion Designs.
 
You couldn't see it on the pics, but all the wreath and the bunny hat has soft glitter on it. I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, which is so awesome. Love this pen!
 
Well, there you have it. This is my Christmas cards for this year. I think this year Christmas would be very low key for us. Nothing big, just family dinner on Christmas day and that's about it. And, of course there's Christmas presents for the doggies as well. And yes.. our doggies totally behave like kids. I have to keep the presents away from them, because if they see it, they want to play with it right away. I mean... they'll do what I call the war cry, which is actually excitement/demand cry asking for us to give things to them.  Nope... our kids not spoiled at all. Ha...
 
Enjoy your holiday season......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These little guys are so cute!! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...