Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Dear all, I just want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas filled with love and joy. May you all have a lovely time with your family and friends.

Despite the distance between us, I still get to celebrate Christmas with my family in Indonesia, thanks to Skype. My brother, SIL and my mom called before midnight and I get to chat with them and even see when my younger brother & his family arrived for the celebration.

Seriously, amazing how far technology has come. It means so much to me to be able to see their faces, including my super cute & adorable niece who now can give me kiss bye. :) Of all things I treasure in life, my family relationship is what I treasured the most. I am blessed and so thankful to have such a close knit family.

I hope as Christmas come and goes, you keep  your family close at heart as well and keep the CHRISTmas spirit in your heart all through the year.




Merry Christmas from our home to yours. :)


No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...