Monday, November 18, 2013

TSG Winter Fun Challenge

Hi everyone. How's your Monday going? Poppin' in for a quick post to share a card I made for There She Goes winter fun challenge.
 

 
 
This week challenge is to create a project with winter fun theme. And, of course I am reaching for my cute Pugalicious set. It didn't show well on the picture, but the snow is actually outlined with sticklers for some extra glitter.
 
Hm... I wonder if Eli would let me put antlers headband on him. I have a feeling that's not going to go well. Hah...
 
I hope you will play along. And, don't forget Caring Harts Card Drive still going strong. Winter cards would make great holiday cards. You have till November 28 to get your cards in and be enter for some fabulous prizes!! Thank you for stopping by here.
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah this is adorable!!

Jennifer said...

This is too cute! Love the little pug and sentiment!

Susan F. said...

I love it! Its so cute.

SHartl said...

AWK!!! That pug is so darn cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...