Saturday, October 26, 2013

Congratulations Carnation

Happy weekend! Today I have a quick post for i {heart} papers

I made this card using Avery Elle Ikat set. Yep, this is the set that started my love for ikat pattern. The pretty ink pads color are from Memento Sorbet & Gum Drop collection.


Now, the flower... I made it from tissue paper by layering 8 tissue paper and fan folding it. Once you finished the fold, tied a thread in the middle and gently pull out all the layers and you'll end up with this gorgeous flower. I love this technique as simply by changing the end of the flower tip, you'll end up with different kind of flowers. You can get daisy, carnation, etc.

That's it for me today. Thank you for stopping by here. And please don't forget that Caring Hearts card drive is still going on. For all the details please click on the top tab or on  the badge on the top right. :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love that paper flower Vera and the colours are so girly, awesome!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...