Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kate's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop

Today, we're throwing Kate from i {heart} paper a surprise birthday blog hop party! To Kate, I hope you enjoy your surprise, have a wonderful birthday and I wish you all kind of happy things. :)

Now, knowing Kate's love for dogs, of course I have to go with doggy theme. I had this idea of the doggy being naughty (or maybe in the dog's mind he's being helpful) and pulling the birthday banner.  I am also entering this card to Moxie Fab Birthday Card Challenge for Birthday Creation Week.



This cute doggy is from Lawn Fawn Critters At The Park set and the alphabets are from Paper Smooches Alphadot set and the word happy is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set.

To this day, this banner still one of my favorite banner to use to make birthday banner. :)

There's quite a few blog to check out, so I am keeping  my post short and sweet. Again, Kate enjoy your birthday!

Also, I want to mention that there's pre-CHA sale going on right now at I {heart} papers. Great time to stock up. :)



8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this card is so perfect for Kate! she is going to love it! so thrilled you are part of the i {heart} papers team! so many amazing people and just as kind as can be. you will fit right in! :)

i {heart} papers said...

Thank you! This card is sooo cute! And of course, he's being helpful. *wink* :)

Trinh said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Love this design...super cute!

Deb said...

As cute and as perfect for Kate as can be! LOVE it!

Joni Andaya said...

Vera love this...so cute!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Super duper cute card! Love the banner and dog! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...