Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Instagram Smile

On Monday, I got a surprised when I visited Moxie Fab World. Cath has chose to showcase my camera gift card holder as published on Paper Crafts 350 Cards & Gifts.

Here's how the card looks like. Can you see the hidden gift card holder?


And, here's how the card looks like once you pulled out the gift card holder. Yep, I created a little gift card holder than can be pulled out when you detach the rainbow stripe. The super think velcro tab hold the stripe in place.


This card will be going to my brother (who is a photographer) for his birthday. I know he'd appreciate this card. :) Thank you for letting me share my excitement here. Have a blessed day everyone.

** Smile and the world smile with you. **

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Rachel said...

this is an amazing project! not surprised cath loved it, too!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Annette Allen said...

Vera this is just so cool.. i love it

Jenny said...

Love it!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome card, who wouldnt like it !!!!
Paula

Mary J said...

Fab card, Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...