Sunday, March 24, 2013

SPARKS Picture Perfect

Good morning, lovely peeps. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine as usual was low key, spent most of it at home, but it's still enjoyable. I get to be productive which is always good and I get to unwind from the crazy work world. Still giddy over my achievement of re-doing my blog header on my own. Granted, it took me roughly half a day to figure out how I want it and then trying to get it done correctly, but love the sense of accomplishment. :)

And, speaking about accomplishment, I finished all my DT works for this week, including today's card for SPARKS picture perfect challenge.


From the inspiration pic, I took the idea of corner decor and the colors of course. I am loving this Paper Smooches Reflection sets right now. I know it's an older set, but it's pretty new to me. Taking a step away from my critters for some plants beauty.




I used to think I am a pastel color kind of girl, then find out that am actually a bright color kind of girl. But, now & then my pastel side do call to me and the result is a card with this soft colors.

You have one week to play along and you can check out what my SPARKS team mates has created for  this challenge HERE. Thank you for swinging by here. Please come back tomorrow as I have super fun & cute & ..... maybe a bit naughty new set to share with you. See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

love how you masked the stamps Vera...fabulous take on the inspiration.

~amy~ said...

super pretty Vera!

Jessica said...

This is beautiful, Vera! Love your soft colors and great take on the photo! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE the side stamping-- what a gorgeous card! FAB take on this photo!

alexandra s.m. said...

so beautiful and delicate!
I love it Vera ;-)
TFS~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so soft and pretty!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...