Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Faux Stitching

Quick post today, just want to share this quick & simple card. This is one of those rare card where I actually use black for background. 



No real stitching for me. Well, I would if I could just figure out how to use my sewing  machine to sew on paper properly. I am so not good with sewing machine. Hand stitching, yes I could manage that, but too darn lazy. ;)

It's always good to have thank you card on hand, because you just never know when you'll need one. And, speaking about thank you, I want to say thank you to everyone who has left kind words regarding my post "Saving A Life" HERE

I think my brother didn't even realize the impact he made when he made his decision. Yep... still bursting with pride. :)

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, I'm not so good with sewing machine, dont even know how to thread it,lol
Paula

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...