Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Special Thank You

Today is a busy day for me. I have 3 post to share today. Here's my first post for the day. :)

Introducing Avocado Arts "Special Delivery" set.



Well, I supposed to show this set on my January 30th post, but my mind was so scattered then as I was focus with work that I completely missed it. Whoopsy daisy.... I do have it correctly today. :) Here's my card using this set:




Totally one layer card. A little masking & then simply coloring it all with Copic markers.

At this moment, if anyone deserve a special thank you that would be my husband. Work wise been so busy and stressful and I probably hasn't  been a very happy camper and hubby been so understanding. I do take my work seriously. My boss was wondering why I am stress out. The answer is doing my job correctly & efficiently matters to me. And handling 60-70 houses (I am in new construction business) can be overwhelming at times.

Yep... I think I have to tuck in this card for hubby. For being patient when his wife being grumpy. ;)

Please check out what the Pit Crew has created using this set.

Ashley Harris
Cristal Hobbs
Teri Anderson

6 comments:

Billie A said...

Love how you put the bird on the postage stamp. Awesome idea and the cancellation stamp is awesome too. Great stamp set and love that it comes with dies.

AJ said...

SO cute Vera! love this!!

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!

Unknown said...

AWWW so darn cute!

Ashley Harris said...

So cute Vera!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the little birdie and his glasses. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...