Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winter Wishes & Love

Quick post. Just want to share this card that I made for Some Odd Girl tutorial post. The post went up on SOG blog last week, but since  this puppy is one of my favorite, I just have to share it here as well. 

I think so far, this is still  the cutest pug stamp I've seen available. 


Of course, the real thing is much, much cuter according to Eli, my pug puppy. ;) 

And, this week Cath at Moxie Fab World is highlighting projects from the latest Paper Crafts special issue called Die Cutting for Paper Crafters and to my surprise, she picked one of my card. It's always excite me whenever my card gets picked. And I am always grateful when they do so.

Here's the card that was shown on Moxie Fab yesterday and you can also see this card on the magazine!

Pic courtesy of Paper Crafts Magazine

I have several cards in this edition and on Friday, I'll do a blog hop with some fantastic card makers to promote this edition (and of course, there's a giveaway). So, stay tune and welcome to all the new followers. Excited to have you and truly appreciate you for choosing to follow my blog. Have a blessed day everyone.

1 comment:

Lalo said...

Saw that card in the moxie fab world...amazing!!! Today's card is adorable..the tape, puppy and splatter...love!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...