Monday, November 26, 2012

SOG Make A Statement

** For Paper Smooches SPARKS post please scroll down. **

I am so thrilled when I saw Some Odd Girl newest clear set! Yes, they release two sets that are totally different than their usual style, but they're pretty awesome in my opinion. Let's take a look at the set, shall we?



And, here's my first card using this set. Simple and to the point. :) 


Of course, I can't just stop at one card with set. I decided to make another card. I usually don't keep many black cardstock in my stash, but I might have to change that. Love how the color pop.


For more samples from this new releases, please checkout Some Odd Girl blog.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...