Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Couple Cards

Quick post to share a couple cards that I made for SP & Company. My mind hasn't really been on blogging lately and to be honest, I am not sure what to write. I guess, you can say I have a writer's block. :)

So, let's just look at the cards, shall we?


The stripe ribbon is from May Arts, my new favorite at the moment. I am loving gray color at the moment.  Am entering this card for Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge. Next, is a card using the flower from the same set as above, called For Every Woman.


And, SP & Company is holding a guest DT call right now. If you're interested to apply, check out all the details HERE.

Sorry for the short post. Hopefully, my writing mojo will come back soon. :)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

always a treat Vera...your cards are just too fun...

Kim Davis said...

where did you find that diagonal stripe grey ribbon? Ive been looking for this! Please let me know where you bought it. Thanks!

Cathy A said...

Beautiful CAS designs, love how you have placed the flowers so that the eye is drawn to them

Kara Lynne said...

Very sweet cards, Vera. Don't worry, the pictures of your cards are worth 1,000 words. Gorgeous blooms on both cards!

Laurel Beard said...

As always Vera, your cards are fantastic! Love the clean and simple look and your designs just stand out!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.....

debby4000 said...

Oh I love both your cards Vera, absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...