Sunday, July 29, 2012

Purging Sale

Hi everyone. I've been cleaning up my happy place again and have filled up 1 medium priority mail box with lots of goodies. Inside you can find at least 100 patterned paper from various manufacturer, including American Crafts, SEI, Making Memories, Imaginisce, KI Memories, Doodlebug, Cosmo Cricket, etc. Some are old papers, but they're still awesome. :)

Besides the patterned papers, the box also contained a pad of Graphic 45 (I think I only used 2 sheets from the whole pad),  Bazzill cardstocks, Amcerican Crafts embellishments, some acrylic stamp sets (there's at least 4 brand new PSA Essentials stamp sets, which has retail value of $60), Unity rubber stamps, Sweet Stamp Shop stamps, various May Arts ribbons, etc.



The craft goodies in this box is ready to find a new place. For $60 this can be yours. (Price includes Priority Mail Shipping. US only. No international orders. Paypal preferred.) 

I tried hard to put variety of stuff in this box. Please email me if you're interested or if you have any question. Thank you for helping me in cleaning my supplies. :)

1 comment:

Loly Borda said...

I'm interested. If you haven't sold it yet. Thanks
Loly BOrda

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...