Friday, June 15, 2012

A Couple SP & Company Cards

Happy Friday! As always, I love Thursday. The anticipation of weekend is getting close. :) And, yesterday was definitely a happy Thursday as I received a happy acceptance email for 4 of my cards.

And, I cannot wait for Paper Crafts Stamp It! to come out as I already received the check from that publication, which means the magazine is coming out soon and I have 3 cards in there. This year been a good year.

Am working on several DT projects right now, so for today, I'll share my cards that were posted on SP & Company blog, but haven't been posted here.


This butterfly one was posted last week. I am really loving super clean & simple design lately. The butterfly was cut using Mister Q (Silhouette).

Next is the card that was posted on SP & Company blog yesterday. The sentiment stamp is actually a long one line sentiment and I decided to stamp it part at a time to fit it in the rectangle box.


I am looking forward to this afternoon to take Eli to the dog park. Looks like he found a girlfriend. Her name is Nala. :) Hehe... the other dog owner asked us when we're coming again so the puppies could play. together. So, this afternoon is all about Eli. Good thing we don't spoil Eli. ;)

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What wonderful cards dearie and congrats on the pubs!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the butterfly on the first card Vera! So pretty! The colors are lovely! Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Tamara said...

lovely cards Vera!! xx Tamara

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the first butterfly card! gorgeous!

Anita Rex said...

Such pretty cards and I am so happy for you and your amazing year! :>

Susan F. said...

The butterfly card is now one of my favorites of your projects. :)

Loly Borda said...

Yay Vera! Congrats on being published, you totally deserved it, you are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Loly Borda

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE that layered butterfly! Congrats on your publication news;)

Kara Lynne said...

Congrats on all the published projects! You always have amazing designs. I love this striped butterfly, and I like how you changed up the stamp on the second card - have to remember that idea.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...