Monday, March 26, 2012

May Arts & Blog Hop Winner

Quick post. Today I have a fun project up on May Arts blog. This week we are teaming  up with Sweet Stamp Shop and I get to play with May Arts new burlap ribbon. Check it out & you can also win some fabulous goodies. Simply leave a comment on the blog post HERE.

And, thank you all so much for all your lovely comments on my Paper Crafts Practical Solutions blog hop post. I read all of them and appreciate them very much. The lucky winner from the blog hop is:


Comment #60 left by Lynda!! Lynda, congrats.... you win the Paper Crafts Practical Solutions. Please email me your mailing address. Thank you again to everyone and have a blessed Monday!

1 comment:

lynda said...

I am so surprised to have won! Thank you! I'll email you now.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...