Saturday, May 28, 2011


I adore animals and those that lives in the ocean definitely caught my interest as well. One of my favorite animal from the ocean is seahorse. There's just something about them that's simply mesmerize me. One of the momento that I got from our wedding at Playa Del Carmen was a seahorse glass pendant.

Well, the reason I am talking about seahorse, is because this week at Wee Memories our challenge is to make a project inspired from Etsy or Pinterest. and, while browsing Pinterest, this image caught my heart right away.

Images from Pinterest.

Inspired by this awesome seahorse lantern, I made  this card. The ribbon is by May Arts, who generously sponsor our challenge this week. BTW, they'll be posting my project for their DT call early next week. Hoping I'll make it. Crossing my fingers. :)

For the sentiment, I used SRM stickers that stick wonderfully to the ribbon. For more inspirations, pease check out the DT gals fabulous creations HERE.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend! Yay... for long weekend. :)

7 comments:

Laurel said...

How cute is this!

Lin said...

Great take on the challenge, Vera, and good luck on the dt call!!

chillin with Quillin said...

so adorable, good luck on challenge!!!
Paula

~amy~ said...

sooooooo fun Vera!!!!! good luck girlie!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Such a CREATIVE take on the seahorse!! Love your use of ribbons!! Outstanding work Vera!!

Alice said...

this is so fun! love the ribbon background and that sea horse is so cute! lovely card, Vera! have a lovely weekend! =)

Unknown said...

I Love Sea Horses too... so unique. Great card, love the way you used the ribbon

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...