Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Crafts Stamping Royalti Honorable Mentions

Eeekk... did you see THIS? I literally just found out and almost choked on my coffee when I read it. I didn't see this coming at all. Paper Crafts is unveiling their 5 honorable mention today and I am one of them!!!

They leave it up to you the card makers to vote for your favorite project who you think should be the 16th winner. The 15 winners already announced and I woud so love to be the 16th winner and be part of Paper Crafts Stamping Royalti.




Would you please vote for my project? Pretty please with cherry and nutella on top! To vote go to Paper Crafts Connection and vote.

Thank you so much for the support. Now that I post this, let me go and clean up my coffee sputters from my desk. :)

Hugs,
Vera

7 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

cool good luck!, I will vote for you!
Paula

Barb said...

I've voted already. . . best of luck to you, Vera!

Audrey said...

Wow! Congrats! I just voted!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Congratulations, Vera! I'm so glad to read this-I've been thinking of you a lot these past few days! {Hugs}

paperpapier said...

you got my vote...good luck!

~amy~ said...

woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!

Alice said...

just voted for you!! =) fabulous card, girl!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...