Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sunday...

This past week flew by real fast for me. I didn't get to update my blog at all this past week, cause I was busy moving from one office to another. Every day was filled with packing and organizing stuff. By the time I got home, I was so whooped that I pretty much just had dinner, watch TV, and went to bed early.

Our 4th of July was low key. We had a few friends came over and hubby grilled some hamburger for us. There's supposed to be some baked potatoes to go along with the burger, but we totally forgot about it till the next day when we found it still in the microwave. :) We watched fireworks in front of our house, then just chat the night away.

I also supposed to be scrapbooking and making a bunch of card this weekend. That didn't happen. I was so tired and sore from all the moving, cleaning the house, that the rest of the time I was being a lazy bum. I did start my knitting project, though. I will share that project down the road. Need to make sure it looks okay, before I share it. Heh... I am new at knitting, so not too confidence to share it, yet. :)

Well, here's a quick card for you. Stamp from Inkadinkado, and I used the glossy accents to highlight the goggles and make it looks wet. I will try to posted some new cards this week. Have a great Sunday.




No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...